JCPL Services and Programs
Here is a list of most of the services that the library provides. If you have any question, please contact us at (606) 789-4355.
- We have a vast selection of books.
- Over 45 different selections of magazines to read.
- DVDs to check out. See our library policy on checkin out DVDs.
- We have six computers with high speed internet access and Microsoft Office. Please see our library policy on internet access.
- We have card catalog computers.
- If you are into into genealogy or Kentucky's history? Stop by our Patricia Patton Kentucky Room.
- Copy service is .20 cents per page for your own material or .10 cents per page for library material.
- We offer fax service. The cost is $2.00 for the first page and a $1.00 for each additional page.
- Want the library to come to you?! The JCPL Bookmobile will come to your home or a community stop.Call 789-4355 to leave a message.
- Need a book that is not in our collection? Ask Teresa to request an Interlibrary Loan book for you. Please allow up to two weeks to receive the book.
Creek Side and Main Street Community Rooms are available to non-profit organizations during business hours. These meeting rooms are available for public and civic use. The Creek Side Room is equipped with the "Data Projector Program" and "Highland Informative Hot Spot" which consists of:
- Flat Plasma Wall Screen
- LCD Projector
- DVD & VCR player
- Pioneer Sound System
- Motorola 48-Bit DSP Processing
- Wireless Connection
- 11 Ultra Lap Top Computers for instructional workshops and net meetings.
Workshops are free to the public
You must call to reserve our community rooms.